Orlando’s Foremost Roofer For Over 30 Years.
Started in 1986 by Jay Rintelmann, our main priority was to provide secure, high-quality roofs for businesses across Central Florida. Over 30 years later and now owned and operated by second generation contractor, Peter Rintelmann, our priorities have not changed. We specialize in low slope, commercial roofing and sheet metal fabrication. This has been our passion and our bread and butter since the beginning. Our expertise and industry knowledge have earned us the reputation of being a high-quality Orlando roofing contractor.
We customize our solutions to fit nearly every roofing budget.
Hartford South, LLC takes pride in our extensively trained staff and dependable precision. We have completed many important, highly profile, and complicated roofing projects across Central Florida. Our clients take confidence in our attention to detail, and rest assure every space is safe, secure, and free of leaks.
We remain dedicated to providing top quality commercial roofing contracting. Our recently renovated and expanded facility was designed with our clients in mind. Our larger space ensures our rigorously trained staff remains committed to providing solutions for your business, and meeting or exceeding any project schedule.
While we excel in customer service and satisfaction, we also maintain:
- Multiple Florida state licensed roofing contractors
- A large truck fleet, including boom-truck, flat bed and 30 fleet vehicles
- 5,000 sq. ft. ES1/UL certified Sheet Metal fabrication Facility
- 20,000 sq. ft. warehouse
- 8,750 sq. ft. office space
- Engineering for all sheet metal and trim applications
Superior Materials for Long-Term Results
When certified roofing contractors use a manufacturer’s material, they must first become “licensed” through the manufacturer. Contractors are trained in the specificities, and an agreement is made between each manufacturer and contractor, to ensure the materials are installed according to their strict installation guidelines. Hartford South’s roofing contractors are licensed, insured and approved by a long list of high-quality roofing manufacturers.
These manufacturers include: GAF, FIBERLITE, FIRESTONE, JOHNS MANVILLE, FIRESTONE, UNA-CLAD, MONIERLIFETILE, MBCI, SIKA SARNAFIL & PAC-CLAD
National Recognition for Roofing Excellence.
Over the years, Hartford South has been nationally recognized in the roofing industry for its innovative workmanship, dedication to safety and quality, and commitment to long-term roofing solutions. This list provides insight into the high standards we abide by for each and every project we take on:
- 2015 and 2016 Firestone Master Contractor
- 2016 GAF Master Select
- GAF Master Select Roofing Contractor
- Johns Manville Summit Club, Pinnacle Club, Peak Advantage
- ABC Excellence in Construction (Eagle Award) – Rosen Shingle Creek
- ABC Excellence in Construction (Eagle Award) – Florida Hospital Celebration
- ABC Excellence in Construction (Meril Award) – Mall at Millennia
- ABC Safety Award Carlist ESP and Award of Merit
- Firestone Presidents Club
- FRSA Safety Award
- FiberTite Contractor Alliance of Roofing and Excellence
- Seamen Corp Topsider Council
We Believe in Serving Our Community.
We have been honored to call Orlando, FL our home for the past several decades. We like to share our many blessings with those in need, and regularly perform community outreach to further build up the Central Florida area. Our team recently replaced the roof for the Kids House, a shelter for battered women and children. We offer annual donations to several Central Florida charities including Give Hope, Give Kids the World, and Boys & Girls Club.
We are always looking for ways to help our community. If you are a charitable organization or know someone in need, please contact us to discuss possible partnership opportunities.