LEED Certified Roofing
The U.S. Green Building Council created Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) to encourage the use of advanced environmental principles, practices, materials and standards in Commercial Building Projects. This green building rating system is used to provide certification for buildings constructed with energy and environmental focus in mind.
Whether your project is new construction or renovation/repair, energy efficient roofing is an important aspect that is beneficial not only to the building owner but the long-term life of the structure. At Hartford South, we strive for LEED certification and green roofing initiatives to promote a global trend toward the development of high performance buildings.
Hartford South’s in-house LEED AP professional is readily available to answer any LEED certified questions and facilitate green building construction.
Benefits of LEED Roofing Initiatives
- Energy Efficiency
- Water Efficiency
- Design Innovation
Hartford South Energy Efficient Services
- Affiliation with local power providers
- High reflectivity, energy star roof systems and acrylic, and urethane coating systems for all roof types
- Energy audits before/after roof renovations
- Education and execution of energy credits
- Mono-crystalline solar inspection, estimating, testing and installation
- Building integrated photovoltaic inspection, testing and installation
Meeting the LEED Certification Standards
- Provide pre and post construction literature to both the owner and GBCA
- Execution of LEED initiative and corresponding installations
- Confirmation of recycled material, geographical manufacturing and logistics confirmation.
- Coordination of “Energy Efficient Credits” for Energy Star Ratings and reflectivity of roof coverings through local power providers.